ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Give your loved one or friend the ultimate cider gift with this selection of award winning products, guaranteed to blow their mind!!!!!
1. A 250g slab of award winning traditional cloth-bound Cheddar made by hand using unpasteurised milk. It is aged for around 11-18 months to create a smooth, firmly structured texture and a complex yet mellow flavour. Made by Westcombe Dairy in Somerset.
2. A 250g slab of Westcombe Red, made from the same raw milk as our Cheddar, Westcombe Red is their take on a traditional Red Leicester.
3. Multi Award Winning Chutney from Cherry Tree Preserves. This Caramelised Onion Marmalade is the perfect accompanist to any cheese board.
4. One pack of Caramilsed Onion cracker bites. These tasty little crackers are made with just a hint of Cherry Tree's award winning chutney.
5. 750ml Bottle of Domain Dupont Premier Cru French Cider. The Award winning Premier Cru is made with delicious Binet and Petit Jaune apples which gives it really moreish taste. A very sophisticated drop which goes amazingly well with pork, chicken and cheese. Diploma Winner at the hugely well regarded BBI Awards 2017 International Cider Challenge Gold Medalist
6. 750ml Bottle of Award winning Lancombe Rising. This cider is made using the ancient art of Keeving, which produces a very slow, full-flavoured fermentation. It is bottled while still young, retaining the natural sugars, to finish with a medium taste, fine natural sparkle and a nutty, caramel background.
7. Pilton Ice Cider a rich dessert cider made from freeze-concentrated apple juice. Autumn-pressed bittersweet cider apple juice is first keeved and then frozen. In early January it is carefully thawed to extract a rich juice leaving the water still frozen. This concentracted juice is then slowly fermented and matured for nine months.
8. Pilton Fire Cider, a rich dessert cider made from fire-concentrated apple juice. Winter-pressed bittersweet cider apple juice is keeved over Christmas and then put to the wassail bonfire on the old twelth night. Carefully heated without boiling, sugars and flavours are concentrated by evaporation of the water element. Fermentated and aged in Bourbon barrels for six months.
9. 330ml bottle of Crafty Nectar No.7. Crafty Nectar No.7 is the perfect blend of complexity, character and body. Craft sourced by cider lovers! Meet the worlds tastiest cider.....we didnt say it you did. Made with a mix of Dabinett, Harry Masters Jersey, Michelin and Yarlington Mill apples, this cider is medium, mellow and sparkling.
10. 330ml bottle of Crafty Nectar No.8. Crafty Nectar No.8 is well balanced, zingy with a subtle rhubarb finish. A magical marriage of sweet and sour. Meet the worlds tastiest fruit cider. We didnt say it - YOU DID!
This product has a delivery charge of £4.99 and your purchase will be sent out on a next day delivery service (Monday - Friday). Products listed may be substituted for products of comparable value and quality.