ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Give your loved one or friend the ultimate cider gift with this selection of award winning products, guaranteed to blow their mind!!!!!
1. A 250g slab of award winning traditional cloth-bound Cheddar made by hand using unpasteurised milk. It is aged for around 11-18 months to create a smooth, firmly structured texture and a complex yet mellow flavour. Made by Westcombe Dairy in Somerset.
2. A 250g slab of Westcombe Red, made from the same raw milk as our Cheddar, Westcombe Red is their take on a traditional Red Leicester.
3. Multi Award Winning Chutney from Cherry Tree Preserves. This Caramelised Onion Marmalade is the perfect accompanist to any cheese board.
4. One pack of Caramilsed Onion cracker bites. These tasty little crackers are made with just a hint of Cherry Tree's award winning chutney.
5. 750ml Bottle of Premier Cru French Cider. The Award winning Premier Cru is made with delicious Binet and Petit Jaune apples which gives it really moreish taste. A very sophisticated drop which goes amazingly well with pork, chicken and cheese.
6. 750ml Bottle of Award winning Tom Olivers Barrel Aged Dabinett. This cider is dry, still Cider. Aged in old oak barrels from the Speyside region of Scotland. A spicey, deep orange, pithy bittersweet cider full of intrigue.
7. 750ml Bottle of Wilding Cider Run Deep. This cider is bottled under cork a year after pressing, this is in many ways an old fashioned blended cider, no messing about. The aromas are heady & complex, with notes of orchard, baked apple, barrel, tobacco, leather, & peach jam.
8. 500ml bottle of Crafty Nectar No.7. Crafty Nectar No.7 is the perfect blend of complexity, character and body. Craft sourced by cider lovers! Meet the worlds tastiest cider.....we didnt say it you did. Made with a mix of Dabinett, Harry Masters Jersey, Somerset Redstreak and Yarlington Mill apples, this cider is medium, mellow and sparkling. Two Star Winner at Great Taste Awards 2020
9. 500ml bottle of Crafty Nectar No.8. Crafty Nectar No.8 is well balanced, zingy with a subtle rhubarb finish. A magical marriage of sweet and sour. Meet the worlds tastiest fruit cider. We didnt say it - YOU DID! Two Star Winner at Great Taste Awards 2020
10. 500ml bottle of Once Upon a Tree Perry. This perry is straw in colour, bright and clear. Gently sparkling and easy drinking. Enjoy citrus, elderflower and elegant pear aromas, delicate and wine-like on the palate. Perfect with soft cheeses, risottos and salads.
11. Two Award Winning Somerset Charcuterie Pokers
12. Dartington Crystal Cider Glass - Mouth blown and hand crafted this well-proportioned glass makes a great way to enjoy the many styles of cider or Perry pear cider. The ribbed base makes it easy to handle and keeps hands from warming the cool contents. The slightly bulbous shape allows ample room for those who prefer ice with their cider. The resurgence for authentic ciders using only apple juice (not fruit concentrates) and natural sugars provides a wealth of well-crafted choices to enjoy from this glass.
This product has a delivery charge of £4.99 and your purchase will be sent out on a next day delivery service (Monday - Friday). Products listed may be substituted for products of comparable value and quality.