ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
A selection of the UK's finest ciders, that are perfect for the more discerning cider drinks. Each fine cider bottle has been specifically chosen based on its quality, structure and complexity and will make who ever receives it delighted.
Contains 6 x 750ml Fine Cider Bottles:
1. Serendipity | Crafty Nectar x Stones Crafty Nectar's latest collab with multi award winning Stones Cider. It is a beautifully fruity keeved cider, produce with apples from the orchards of Glastonbury Abbey.
2. Rakefire - Ganley and Naish - The last pressing of the 2016 harvest, on a mild foggy day, this blend of Yarlington Mill and Ashton Brown Jersey came from the Old Coates Cider Orchard in Abbots Leigh. The fermentation continued for a full 12 months before maturing and bottling in early spring.
3. Wilding Cider - Dicheat Hill 2018 - This is full bodied and complex, a voluptuous and well balanced expression of Somerset cider and a reflection of what Wilding Cider think is extraordinary terroir.
4. Worleys Vintage - We honestly believe this is the best Vintage yet of Special Reserve. There’s only a limited batch size available so make sure you don’t miss out
5. The Newt - Rose Cyder - This limited release first vintage Fine Rosé Cyder is made purely from Red Love apples. Cold-fermented, the resulting cyder is a fusion of strawberry with a hint of autumn fruits, delivered with a delicate balance of acidity and residual sweetness that’s perfect for cleansing the palate.
6. Pulpt Ltd. Edition 1 (6.4%) is a bold & tannic cider with a 70% dabinett, 30% orchard blend that is full of flavour, bold, dry and clean. Maturation 1 year in stainless steel vessels.
We work with cider makers who work in small batches of the finest quality cider. That is 100% juice with no additives and preservatives.
Fine cider was once valued higher regard than fine wine or champagne in the 17th and 18th centuries, when it was drunk by the aristocracy from cider flutes, and known as “England’s native wine” These ciders hark back to that period and rival any fine wine: full of intrigue, taste, complexity and sophistication.
Please be aware that many of the fine ciders within this box are keeved and will require to be left to settle before consumption.
Please be aware that the ciders within this box maybe switched for ciders of equivalent quality and cost.