ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Are you already working, or are aspiring to work, in the cider industry and need some extra guidance? Do you work in a bar, restaurant or drinks retail outlet and want to expand your knowledge? Or do you simply love drinking cider and simply want to learn a little bit more?
Whatever the answer, this is the course for you! Delivered to you from the comfort of your own home, this 6 hour session gives you a one stop introduction to the basics of cider - how is it made, the different types of cider and how these styles taste different.
This course includes 2 x 2.5 hour zoom sessions plus x 8 ciders to taste, a cider glass, course booklet and exam sent to your door
This is the first step in your journey to become a cider sommelier.
This course has been developed, and is delivered, by Gabe Cook - aka The Ciderologist. Gabe is one of the world's foremost authority on cider and brings with him 15 years experience of cider making, cider communications and cider training. Gabe won Educator of the Year at the 2018 Imbibe Personality of the Year Awards for the delivery of these training courses.
How It Works
- Book your place for the online sessions for the dates available (x10 candidates per course)
- Crafty Nectar will send a cider box with the course material, cider glass and x8 ciders to your door.
- There will be 2 x 2.5 hour tutored zoom sessions with the Ciderologist
- At the end of the sessions, candidates will complete an exam to pass the qualification.
Next Available Dates
- Thursday 25th and Friday 26th March
- Thursday 28th and Friday 29th April