ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
A collection of some of the UK's finest craft produced. Guaranteed to impress whoever receives it!
1. 750ml Bottle of Award winning Lancombe Rising. This cider is made using the ancient art of Keeving, which produces a very slow, full-flavoured fermentation. It is bottled while still young, retaining the natural sugars, to finish with a medium taste, fine natural sparkle and a nutty, caramel background.
2. Pilton Ice Cider a rich dessert cider made from freeze-concentrated apple juice. Autumn-pressed bittersweet cider apple juice is first keeved and then frozen. In early January it is carefully thawed to extract a rich juice leaving the water still frozen. This concentrated juice is then slowly fermented and matured for nine months.
3. 330ml bottle of Crafty Nectar No.7. Crafty Nectar No.7 is the perfect blend of complexity, character and body. Craft sourced by cider lovers! Meet the worlds tastiest cider.....we didnt say it you did!
Made with a mix of Dabinett, Harry Masters Jersey, Michelin and Yarlington Mill apples, this cider is medium, mellow and sparkling.
4. 330ml bottle of Crafty Nectar No.8. Crafty Nectar No.8 is well balanced, zingy with a subtle rhubarb finish. A magical marriage of sweet and sour. Meet the worlds tastiest fruit cider. We didnt say it - YOU DID!
5. A 250g slab of award winning traditional cloth-bound Cheddar made by hand using unpasteurised milk. It is aged for around 11-18 months to create a smooth, firmly structured texture and a complex yet mellow flavour. Made by Westcombe Dairy in Somerset.
This product has a delivery charge of £4.99 and your purchase will be sent out on a next day delivery service (Monday - Friday).